Now is the time to let our light shine in the world!
This is an unprecedented time in history where people are fearing for their lives! What better time than now to tell people there is a hope beyond death. Death is not the end for followers of Jesus Christ, it is the beginning!
“There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear…” – 1 John 4:18
Christians, let’s show love to our neighbors and those who are stuck in their homes!
1. Get on Facebook (or something social) and post that you are a Christian and encourage others, ask them if they have needs or prayer requests, tell them about Jesus!
3. Read your Bible!
4. Let your neighbors know you are not afraid and there to help in any way possible!
5. Put a sign out front telling people you are a Christian and are available for prayers, help or Bible study!
6. Do a Bible study on Facebook (or elsewhere)!
7. Lead a prayer walk in your city! Fill the streets with Christians who are not afraid of death!
8. Let’s go all out to help the world know there is a peace that passes understanding in Jesus Christ!
“What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops” Jesus said in Matthew 10:27
I will start…
Hey everyone! I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I am not ashamed of this! I am not afraid because Jesus, the Son of God is with me!
“And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:8
If you are scared there is hope and a solution to your fear, Jesus Christ!
Are you stuck at home? Take this time to read the Bible (online or the one in your house if you have one!) Read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Acts! Find out about Jesus.
Listen…there are only two things, either I am crazy for saying and believing this or I am not crazy 🙂 IF there is a chance I am NOT crazy, isn’t it worth investigating? What else do you have to do today if you are banned from restaurants, schools, etc 🙂
I am more than happy to pray for and with you, help with your needs or study the Bible with you! Please let me know, I am very happy to help in any way I can because God loves you, it’s why He sent his Son!
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.” – John 3:16-17